That we are immersed in a cloud of pollution and our planet is increasingly noticing it, as well as our health, is a great truth. Today, large companies are looking for the best way to preserve the environment and are looking for solutions, as Silence has been doing for 6 years with its electric scooters. As well as a large part of the population that is already aware of this and has set to work to avoid continuing with these levels of pollution and join the electric transport.
But what does electric transport bring to our lives? There are many things we don’t know and we have to keep in mind. Below we leave you with some clues you should know.
- Elimination of local atmospheric emissions. Particularly in urban environments it is one of the strong points in eliminating the direct emission of particles and nitrogen and sulphur oxides that cause serious public health problems, especially related to cardiorespiratory diseases. These emissions are made, only with some technologies, in electricity production centers far from the cities, and where it is easier to place filters and minimize the environmental impact.
- Noise reduction. Much of the noise from vehicles is generated by the diesel and petrol combustion engine, with much less noise emissions from electric vehicles. Something that pleasantly surprises drivers who try a Silence is the fact that it doesn’t make any noise, a feature that also helps a lot to eliminate the great stress among citizens.
- Lower energy consumption. Concentrating the entire process of converting energy into electricity in a large installation improves the efficiency of the process compared to smaller combustion engines with lower efficiency.
- Lower CO2 emissions. Greenhouse gas emissions are minimised with electricity by using other energy sources and not only oil derivatives, the use of electricity from natural gas plants, nuclear power plants or renewable energy installations reduces the emission of these gases that contribute to climate change processes. Using Silence scooters, or any other type of 100% electric vehicle, means a total reduction in CO2 emissions in the atmosphere, which helps greatly to reduce the frenetic climate change we are experiencing.
- Use of renewable energies. All transports that consume electricity can incorporate energy from renewable technologies (wind, hydro, solar, biomass, etc.) without changing their technology and taking advantage of the advantages of these energies, such as lower polluting emissions, reduction of energy dependence on the outside or the stability of costs derived from using inexhaustible resources.
The electric transport is an option that gives us security, comfort, cleanliness and a lot of well-being. The pollution data is currently overwhelming and it does us no good to go on like this. So choosing a Silence scooter, for example, to travel around the city or to order your company’s transport is an option that will do us all good in the short term. Do not hesitate, choosing the direction to change towards sustainable mobility is choosing the right path.
Feel the Silence and join the electric revolution!