Transportes Autónomos por Carretera (TAC), exclusive distributor in Spain of the Silence s02 model, joins the 2nd ed. of the Electric Vehicle encounter Madrid, VEM 2016, from 3 to 5 of June at the Colon Square,in its support for sustainable mobility and smart cities.
“Enjoy Madrid in electric vehicle” is the message of VEM, in order to show the benefits of the use of electric bikes in the urban environment and improving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
The S02 model Silence will be exhibited, a 100% electric scooter Spanish production, designed for city driving and responding to the needs of delivery fleets and adapting to the demands of any type of scooter driver will be displayed.
It has three driving modes, Eco, and Sport City, load capacity approved driver + 75 kg extra platform, LED lighting that prolongs battery life and ensures low power consumption.
The objectives of VEM 2016
- Publicize the electric vehicle as a tool for mobility in urban and extra-urban environment.
- Promote mobility ‘zero emissions’ among locals, with an event for the whole family that will drive the reduction of pollutant emissions and a more rational use of public and private modes of transport.
- Bringing industry and services related to electric vehicles to end users, whether they be professionals or individuals.
- Promote knowledge about electric mobility through open talks for all ages, taught by professionals and experts.
- Madrid disseminate the actions being carried out in electric mobility to reduce CO2 emissions in the city.
- Show the general public that the electric vehicle is a reality today and is able to meet the mobility needs of citizens and businesses.
MAP and Schedules: http://vem.aedive.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mapa-y-horarios-VEM2016.pdf
More info in: http://vem.aedive.es/